Join an elite group of building professionals across Canada who have qualified as Certified Passive House Designers (CPHD) via CanPHI. We run the international CPHD exam, which is aimed at those who have have already taken our 6-day CPHD classroom course (or its equivalent).
You can now study at home for the next sitting of the exam via our online exam prep course. Please note that the prep course consists largely of practice exam-type questions, and it cannot take the place of a classroom course.
We offer 2 registration options:
1 Online exam prep course only, with no exam registration (priced at $295+GST). Access to this material, which contains over 100 exam-type questions, is unlimited until you pass the exam – you can review the questions/solutions as many times as you wish. The exam prep course includes a Forum, allowing you to submit and share exam-related questions To register for the online prep course only please use the following Paypal link, Once payment is received via PayPal, you’ll be sent a link to register with our online training partner, E-Meta Learning Solutions, who will email you an access password. For more information see our Exam Prep Course FAQs.
2. Exam registration only, priced at $550+GST . Much of the exam fee goes to PHI in Germany, who set and administer the exam and issue certification. The next opportunity to sit the exam will be on Saturday 6 October, 2018 in Calgary (only). We regret that we cannot offer the exam at other locations at this time
Exam registration is available through the PayPal link below. The quoted price includes:
- Registration for the online exam prep course,
- PHI’s Sample exam and full solutions
- Exam equation summary document – a beautiful and useful exam tool
- Entry to Saturday 6 October 2018 exam sitting in Calgary
- Registration as a Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant on the international database for 5 years, on passing the exam
- CPHD logo and rights to use the professional title for 5 years
- Certificate of qualification, issued by the Passivhaus Institut (in printable pdf format)
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org